вторник, 3 декабря 2013 г.

Художественный конкурс "Хрустальная Палитра-2013" (Кришталева Палітра-2013)


Хрустальная Палитра

На фото: главный приз -  Хрустальная Палитра.


Хрустальная Палитра
Фото Виталия Бабенко: открытие выставки в арт-центре Якова Гретера. 



Хрустальная Палитра
  Фото Виталия Бабенко: открытие выставки в арт-центре Якова Гретера.


Фото Виталия Бабенко: экспонат выставки  в арт-центре Якова Гретера.



Хрустальная Палитра
Фото Виталия Бабенко: экспонаты выставки в арт-центре Якова Гретера.



Хрустальная Палитра
Фото Виталия Бабенко: экспонат выставки  в арт-центре Якова Гретера.



Хрустальная Палитра
Фото Виталия Бабенко: экспонат выставки  в арт-центре Якова Гретера.



Хрустальная Палитра
Фото Виталия Бабенко: экспонат выставки  в арт-центре Якова Гретера.



Хрустальная Палитра
Фото Виталия Бабенко: экспонаты выставки  в арт-центре Якова Гретера.



Хрустальная Палитра
Фото Виталия Бабенко: экспонат выставки  в арт-центре Якова Гретера.



В раздумьях
На фото: картина "В раздумьях".


      Арт-центр Якова Гретера вместе с порталом Artes.in.ua проводит конкурс "Хрустальная Палитра-2013" (по-украински - "Кришталева Палітра-2013"), главным заданием которого является поиск молодых талантов, популяризация творчества, стимулирование творческой молодёжи к созданию новых работ и повышению уровня мастерства молодых художников.
      3-й этап конкурса пройдёт с 05.12.2013 по 22.12.2013. Практически - это выставка работ в арт-центре Якова Гретера (открытие - 4 декабря 2013 года). Отобранные по результатам онлайн-голосования посетителей виртуальной выставки на сайте произведения (два первых этапа конкурса) авторы предоставляют для выставки в художественной галерее. Во время экспонирования выставки работы оценивают посетители галереи и, отдельно, члены жюри. По итогам голосования посетителей сайта и выставки определяется общая оценка каждой работы, профессиональное жюри определяет победителя конкурса, а также занявших второе и третье места (в определенных номинациях).
   
     Номинации: портрет, пейзаж, натюрморт, сюжетная картина, ню, нефигуратив; графика; скульптура; актуальное искусство (инсталляции, объекты).


Адрес арт-центра Якова Гретера: Киев, метро «Шулявская», ул. Вадима Гетьмана, 6,

ТРЦ «Большевик», блок А, 4-6 этажи.

Режим работы: ежедневно с 11:00 до 21:00.

    

13 комментариев:

  1. Интересная выставка, думаю, что их надо проводить. Молодёжь всё видит по-новому.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Excellent blog right here! Also your site rather a lot up fast!
    What host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your affiliate
    link for your host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as
    yours lol

    my page :: discount louis vuitton

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Very good blog you have here but I was curious if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same
    topics talked about here? I'd really like to be a part of
    group where I can get advice from other
    experienced individuals that share the same interest.
    If you have any recommendations, please let me know.
    Appreciate it!

    Feel free to surf to my website cheap louis vuitton outlet

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness
    of valuable experience regarding unexpected
    emotions.

    Here is my weblog :: hyaluron

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I do not know if it's just me or if everyone else experiencing problems with your site.
    It seems like some of the text on your content are running off the screen.
    Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too?

    This might be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen before.
    Many thanks

    Have a look at my webpage; storie di vocazioni

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam
    remarks? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
    I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any
    support is very much appreciated.

    my blog post; centro diocesano vocazioni

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. At this time I am going away to do my breakfast, after having
    my breakfast coming over again to read other news.

    Review my blog post beats by dre solo

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I needed to thank you for this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it.
    I've got you book marked to check out new stuff you post…

    Feel free to visit my homepage: beats by dre (phpimageworkshop.com)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. For newest information you have to pay a visit web and on the web I
    found this website as a most excellent web site
    for newest updates.

    Also visit my web site ... cheap louis vuitton (handbags.treadshots.org)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. I for all time emailed this webpage post page to all my friends, for
    the reason that if like to read it afterward my contacts will too.


    Check out my weblog; cheap louis vuitton

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Hi, just wanted to say, I loved this blog post. It was inspiring.
    Keep on posting!

    Feel free to visit my web blog; ghd auckland (http://wikiterious.com/html/userinfo.php?uid=159691)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. You really make it seem really easy with your presentation but I in finding this
    matter to be really something that I feel I might never understand.
    It kind of feels too complicated and extremely large for me.
    I'm having a look ahead to your subsequent publish, I'll
    attempt to get the grasp of it!

    Here is my web blog: la jolla jewelry - http://sawanghealth.net63.net/ -

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. I am sure this post has touched all the internet users, its really really good article on building up new website.



    Feel free to visit my page :: louis vuitton backpack

    ОтветитьУдалить